Thank you for visiting Next World Exotics for your rare aroid and house plant wholesale needs. To ensure your experience is as seamless as possible, please familiarize yourself with the Purchase and Shipping Policies below before making a purchase in our online store or via an email order form. By accessing this website or making a purchase at our store or through any online outlet, you agree to be bound by these Purchase and Shipping Policies.
Sale of products
- To purchase goods from our online store, you must have an incorporated business with a current reseller certificate, employer identification number and any other required documentation in your specific jurisdiction. You must also be at least the age of majority in your state or older. In most, but not all, jurisdictions, this is 18 years old.
- Goods shall be sold to the Retailer at the stated price in the current price catalog. Next World Exotics may amend the prices at any time to reflect current market conditions. Amended prices do not affect previous purchases and refunds are not offered for purchases already picked up by the Retailer or shipped from the Seller's facility.
Plant processing and shipping
Where we ship
- We ship within the USA and its territories only - except Guam. Sorry Guam!
- If you live outside of this region, please contact us before placing an order. We may, at our sole discretion, make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
When we ship
- Wholesale orders are shipped between 4 and 8 days after the order has been received and paid for. Once an order is received, we will contact you to coordinate the best delivery days.
- Due to weather conditions, especially in the colder months, there may be times shipping of plants is delayed. In these cases, we will notify the buyer of the delay.
How we ship
- Plants may be shipped bare root, in-pot in perlite, or in-pot in a different substrate. This is dependent on various factors including what the plants are currently rooted in, and the size of your order. If your order is going to be shipped bare root, we will notify you in advance. If you have a particular preference for bare root or in-pot, message us and we will do our best to accommodate it.
- We ship via UPS and air cargo depending on the size of the order and your preference.
- All plants are packaged with care to minimize the chances of damage during shipping.
- It is our standard policy not to hold or combine multiple orders. However, we may, at our sole discretion, make exceptions on a case-by-case basis.
Risk of loss
All ordered goods shall be shipped as per our terms and conditions. The loss of the goods shall be passed to the Retailer upon delivery of goods to the Retailer, his/her agent or a third-party shipper. Next World Exotics is not liable for loss of goods after they have left our facility.
Delivery and inspection
- If plants or other goods are picked up by the Retailer or one of his/her agents, they must be inspected before leaving the our facility. Leaving the facility with the goods means you agree they are in good condition and forfeit the right to request a return or refund.
- If goods are shipped, you must inspect the conditions of the goods upon receipt. Any issues must be reported to the Next World Exotics in writing via text message, email, Facebook Messenger or Instagram within 3 hours of delivery. You must provide photos of the goods clearly showing any damage along with your message.
- Next World Exotics is not liable for any pests that may be transported with the plants. You are buying from an outdoor nursery and no guarantees can be made the plants are 100% free of pests, bacteria, or fungus.
Lost packages, delays and damage
- Once a package has left our facility, we have no control over how shipping companies handle the package or when it is delivered. We are not responsible for lost packages or any damages due to delayed or mishandled packages.
- If your package is lost or delayed, you must contact the shipping company directly to resolve the issue.
- Lost packages and any damage due to delayed or mishandled packages cannot be refunded by us. However, we can help walk you through the process of filing a claim with the shipping company for refund on the insurance.
- Take photos of the package as soon as it arrives in your hands. This is required for any assistance with damaged goods.
- If the shipment is being delivered to your door, try and adjust your schedule so you can be home when the package arrives.
- If you cannot be home, leave a note for the delivery company detailing a shady area where they can leave the package so it will not be sitting in full sun. Plants are very susceptible to heat damage.
Unboxing your plants
- Unbox your plants as soon as they arrive.
- Record the entire unboxing process using a camera or phone capable of quality video. This is required for any assistance with damaged goods. If possible, have a second person hold the camera or use a tripod so the video is clear without a lot of shaking and moving around.
- If you notice any damage or other unexpected issues with your plants, take clear photographs immediately after unboxing. This is required for any assistance with damaged goods.
We allow a 24-hour grace period after payment during which orders can be canceled for a full refund. After this time there is a 20% restocking fee. Orders cannot be canceled within 48 hours of the shipping day.
Returns, replacements, and refunds
- All sales are final. We do not accept returns for any reason, and there are no refunds on live plants or reptiles. For dry goods, returns are allowed for unused and unopened products within 14 days.
- If you have an issue with your goods, contact us so we can help make it right. At our sole discretion, we may make an exception to our no refund or replacement policy. Please provide us with the recorded unboxing video, pictures of the package, and pictures of the plant(s) in question. In your message, provide detailed information on why you feel the plant is not in proper condition. We do our best to respond to any issues as soon as possible but in some cases it may take up to 3 business days to receive our reply.
- We are not responsible for any packages sent to a wrong address so please double check your shipping address when checking out.
We are not responsible for weather damages.
- Shipping costs are non-refundable.