Monstera albo help needed

• Please help! I’m scared!
    Fully rooted Albo top cutting purchased end of September. Live in NYC. It’s been pretty dry here, running humidifiers. Plant is under grow lights 12 on 12 off near north facing window. Water about once a week. I had kept in original substrate which I believe was coco chips and some other stuff but just recently re potted because I saw the browning of stem in the original substrate. Repotted in a mix of foxfarms ocean forest potting mix with orchid bark, coco coir and horticultural charcoal. Pot has drainage holes and is made of concrete. What do I do here? I need my most experienced folk to answer help me here as I need to take action asap.

• First thing I would do is rub those titties and relax. It looks like the leaf starting rotting in the sheath but it hasn't completely rotted. If it keeps pushing out your fine and have no problem the plant will keep growing. White parts of albos brown very easily if water is left on them so maybe it was wet somehow? If not maybe check for thrips. But also you said it was a top cut and sometimes when a plant is growing a new leaf and then gets cut the new leaf rots in the sheath as the plant refocuses its energy into rooting