Spider Mites control?

• I keeps having spider mites coming back even after treating with neem oil, insecticide soap, mite massacre, etc. I also have mealy bugs on my velvety plants. Could you recommend a way to get rid of them forever, as well as preventive method to keep them from coming back? Thanks so much!

• I've heard Azamax is a popular option. I keep meaning to get some.

• Jon suggested Minx and Safari at the auction. I researched Minx but it's expensive.

I've been using Azamax for both spider mites and mealies. I mixed 1.5 tbsp Azamax with a gallon of water and dredged every pot and sprayed all the foliage. Then 2 weeks later watered with the azamax mix. 
    It was effective. It doesn't smell. (I think it's a type of Neem oil).

• @Shes_so_mean I went thru 4 ozs and then ordered a quart. #NoBugs are safe! :)

• Connie is correct...

we use minx & safari & spinosad in rotation and it works great! 

these are systemics so the directions must be followed!!!!!

• @jonathan Jonathan where do you get your minx, safari, and spinosad? Could you provide a link to those? They are expensive an I want to make sure I get the correct ones.

• @Connie - Houseplant Mentor Thank you!!!

• @Alissa you can get them on amazon! I will have@Elizabelle  post a link on where we get them! 

• Be sure to rotate between azamax and something else--sometimes spider mites become super spider mites and are resistant to pest control. If you rotate they don't get used to any one substance.🤗