Red moon is not looking happy

• In need of help to try figuring out what is happening. Got the plant from you guys first week of July. I have not replanted it yet and just added some substrate on top. The spike at the top seems to be drying off, still hard and feels fleshy though. The whole plant just looks perpetually unhappy. Any recommendations on how to turn this around? Last image is of the yellow flame we got from you guys whuch is thriving. They are located side by side to each other.

• Here some more pics

• @Ervin looks way to dry! How often are you watering? What are your conditions ☺️ We will fix this!!!

• @Jonathan Brant Thank you for replying. Currently about every 5 days. I kinda felt that it is drying way faster than my other plants too. Maybe it is time to transfer out of the perlite (the top layer is a very thin amount of aroid mix that I got from you guys) and place in full aroid mix. Humidity is on the lower 50-60 % most of the time. Indirect sunlight towards the afternoon. About 12 hours under grow lights. As I mentioned the yellow flame is about a foot away and is very happy with those conditions. Only difference is, it is in the atoid mix already.

• @Ervin Alberto  Have you checked the roots?  I had gotten a yellow flame in early May from NWE and it put out some really beautiful leaves (which I may have posted here :) ). But then it got quiet and seemed to quit growing after 2+ months. I repotted it in aroid mix and it has resumed growing.  

• @Ervin every 5 days in perlite is waaaaaaaay to little, you water every day in perlite. So yes switch to aroid mix right away! That will solve your problem ☺️ I'm going to have to mention this on the auction about watering perlite! You reminded me 🥳

• @Connie - Houseplant Mentor root system is doing cery well. Once I unpotted it, the whole pot is actually the whole root ball. I transferred to a pot that is just a little bigger than the original pot it came in with.  And it is now on aroid mix. I will post a pic of how it is doing now that it is in aroid mix.

• @Jonathan Brant thanks. This is how it looks now 5 days after my post and repotting. Gave it a good soak after placing it in aroid mix. The leaves perked up a lot. I don't know how i missed watering daily if plants are in perlite lol.

• @Ervin any updates??? ☺️