Greenhouse work

• Ok so a school by me has this greenhouse by me that was rundown and falling into disrepair  it was basically just used as junk storage since it hadn't been used in at least 3 year and hadn't been used properly and effectively for much longer so I took on the project if relating it and making it into something. I got a bunch of plant donations and still am working on organizing some and worked along with the garden club at the school to build it into something. Meaning I cleaned it out hit a bunch of plants mostly cuttings grew out their roots in water potted them up and designed growing systems. By growing systems I mean I basically figured out how to automate everything in the greenhouse and also build an irrigation system for cheep that also worked effectively with basically no budget I actually have to go for the admiration and ask if they can order things for me or else I buy it my self. Anyways so I have designed what I think it's a pretty effective irrigation system I'm still work on it to fix so if the kinks and problems I'm having with it hit over all it is working great since I literally only come to work on it right now once a week and the rest of the time no one is in the greenhouse to care for the plants. Im also eventually  going to get an Arduino solenoid valve and an internet component so I can control the entir system from anywhere with my phone. Though I'm still working on figuring how how to code the internet control part I'm going to use the Blynk application  though I have to talk with the school IT department about it and then also I need to figure out if I can control it when not on the same wifi since I was actually going to design the system with a gsm model (sim texting) but the project I'm doing with that right now (different project) is showing how complicated the gsm module version will be. I already tested out the theory of controlling it with my phone by Turing in an led connected to an Arduino with my phone though that was with me in the same room just to prove my concept and with the irrigation system it will be aft more complicated than just turning something off an on. Anyways I'm rambling I'll show pics if the greenhouse a week after I started cleaning it(earliest photos I have) and it now u can also see the full progression of it on my ig story height my ig is @plantswithd and big anyone has any suggestions or questions let me know. Also I want to make this clarify since I also made a post about tc and hormone inducement and now coding a complicated system. I am not a super genius I'm just a  passionate hobbyist who has some free time and who learned the basics of coding and knows how to use the internet lol 😅 

• Another before pic 

• @Daniel now 

• @Daniel technically bout of these pics were taken a week ago my phone was broken this week when I went so I didn't get any pic 

• This is such a cool project! I can't wait to see how it progresses! 

Is the greenhouse "yours" - for your personal use? Or do you have some kind of connection with the school to teach horticulture and stuff? 

• @Elizabelle so this greenhouse isn't mine I just know some people in the administration and was able to go and take on the project if making it into something and teaching more people about plants so they can get addicted to then too lol. But actually I'm hoping to have a tc activity at the school since it's a high school and they know enough to understand what happens in tc or at least as much as I do. Though the person who I had chatted with about having tc activity at the school left this year and I never got anything official set up about threat activity so I'm working on figuring out who to ask about having the activity and then getting then getting a budget for the hormones and medium but besides that they have everything I would need. Long answer I got side tracked 😅 talking to people helps me hammer out all my plans when it comes to plants and no one in my family really cares about them

• @Elizabelle